No matter which variant of COVID-19 it is, they all are harmful for the elderly and persons with chronic illnesses, therefore healthcare professionals and in-home health service providers in NH, ME, and MA have recommended people to stay at home and only go out when absolutely required to prevent the disease from spreading.
Heaven Sent Home Care is here to help your elderly stay safe during this trying time being one of the best providers of home health care aide services in NH, ME, and MA. Here are some suggestions to aid them in their fight against Corona virus:
- When you’re sick, stay at home as much as possible.
- Keep a safe distance from persons who are ill.
- Regularly used objects and surfaces should be cleaned and disinfected. It would be sufficient to use a standard cleaning wipe or spray.
- Hands should be washed for at least 20 seconds with soap and water on a regular basis. Use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that includes at least 60% alcohol if soap and water aren’t accessible.
- If your seniors will be remaining at home for a few weeks or longer, make sure they have extra medications and supplies.
In the midst of the omicron outbreak, home health care inMassachusetts can be extremely beneficial to your senior loved ones. Our team at Heaven Sent Home Care will make sure they have the help and support they need to keep healthy and safe at home.
Why Choose Us?
We go above and beyond by offering “freebies” that other national franchisees and corporations overlook. There is no such thing as an unreasonable request! It’s the little “extras” that set us apart from the competition!
We even do not charge our clients more for weekends and holidays. Our clients receive the same level of care and attention to detail regardless of what day of the week or year it is. Each client is valued the same whether it is a Sunday or a Wednesday! To learn more about our services, please get in touch with us at 603-459-8358 or visit our website https://www.heavensenthomecarellc.com/.